Dołączył: 29 Lip 2020
|Wysłany: Sro Sty 13, 2021 04:59 Temat postu: You'll find two types: open kind and closed type
|You'll find two types: open kind and closed type. In accordance with the installation method, it can be divided into hanging style and desktop type. That electromagnetic vibrating feeder provides simple structure, convenient operations, no need for lubrication, plus low power consumption; it can evenly adjust the amount of ore; therefore, it have been widely used. Generally employed for loose materials. According to the performance requirements on the equipment, the pressure from the material on the tank needs to be minimized during the configuration pattern. According to the requirements of the manufacturer, the effective discharge in the warehouse material shall not be above one-fourth of the tank width, and the material flow rate will probably be controlled at 6-18m/min. For materials having a large feed volume, a block board regarding sufficient height should be installed at the end of the silo; so as not to affect the performance belonging to the feeder, the block board shouldn't be fixed on the actual tank. 
The electromagnetic vibration feeder is especially divided into linear trough reciprocating variety (referred to as direct trough type) magnetic vibration feeder basic structure in the structure
Two types, spin out of control trough twisting type (disc variety for short), their working principles are basically the same. The straight trough type is normally used for feeding natural powder and granular materials that usually do not require directional finishing, or an operating machine employed to clean, screen, dry, heating or cool the elements; the disc type is generally used for materials that require directional finishing The feeding material is mainly used in the transfer of materials which has a certain shape and size. The structure is revealed in Figure 1, that's mainly composed of any trough, an electromagnetic exciter, and also a shock absorber. The exciter consists of an electromagnet (iron primary and coil), an armature, including a main vibration spring installed between the 2. It is the excitation origin for vibration. The work in the exciter can be controlled with a certain control device.
The electromagnetic vibrating feeder may be a relatively complete elastic procedure with two-point directional obligated vibration. The entire system works within a low critical resonance point out. The electromagnetic exciter is mainly used to drive the particular tank to reciprocate and vibrate with a certain inclination to move the material along side tank..Figure 2 (a) shows the working principle belonging to the electromagnetic vibrating feeder. The material 2 is placed on the feeding reservoir body 1 supported because of the main vibration spring A FEW, the armature 4 is of the main vibration spring of the tank body in general, and the coil 6 is wound within the iron core 5. Considering that one-way pulsating current following half-wave rectification flows throughout the coil, the electromagnet causes the corresponding pulse electromagnetic induce (Figure 2(b)). In the positive half cycle of the alternating current, the pulsating current flows throughout the coil, generating a pulsating electromagnetic destination between the iron core plus the armature, which causes the trough body go backward, and the main spring on the exciter deforms and stores potential energy; in the actual negative half cycle, There is absolutely no current through the coil, that electromagnetic force disappears, and also the armature separates from the actual electromagnet under the action in the spring force, so the fact that trough moves forward, so that the trough continuously vibrates forward and backward at the frequency belonging to the AC power supply. 1) The electrical control in the electromagnetic vibrating feeder adopts a half-wave rectifier circuit, which will adjust the feeding volume steplessly, and can be found in the automatic control production process to achieve the automation of that production process.
2) No rotating parts, no lubrication, very simple structure and convenient upkeep.
3) The material in the electromagnetic vibration feeder is usually micro-throwing motion, and the trough wear is compact.
4) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder will use a trough made involving suitable plates, which is suitable for conveying materials using severe high temperature don and corrosiveness.
(1) Electromagnetic vibrating feeders usually are installed in suspension. The boom need to be installed on a construction with sufficient rigidity. So that they can reduce the lateral swing on the electromagnetic vibrating feeder, the suspension boom should be opened about 10° outward. For large feeders, so that they can facilitate maintenance and replacement with the trough, a movable carriage also needs to be provided.
(2) The electromagnetic shaking feeder should be installed all together. Generally, disassembly is prohibited, and any rigid accessories are certainly not allowed to be consolidated around the machine. When installing, leave a particular space around the equipment in avoiding collision with other equipment during work. Generally, the minimum space in the length direction is 50 mm and the width direction is TWENTY FIVE mm.
(3) The tank body belonging to the electromagnetic vibrating feeder might be installed horizontally or tilted. Its feeding capacity is proportional to the downward tilt angle, but too large a downward tilt angle will certainly easily cause the substance to flow by itself in fact it i difficult to ensure the particular feeding accuracy. Therefore, it really should be determined whether to tilt " up ", downward, or horizontally based on the nature of your material.
(4) After assembly, the feeder should be inside a horizontal state to keep the material from shifting to at least one side when the feeder can be working, and ensure that all fastening bolts are organization and tight.
1) Often check the feeding trough amplitude in addition to coil current, and be aware of whether the sound on the machine is normal. If the sound suddenly becomes louder or there is an impact sound, analyze the source carefully and stop the slicer immediately.
(2) The air gap between the iron core and also the armature must be balanced anytime. Check whether the mounting bolts are loose and regardless of whether the gap is normal whenever they want. If the plate spring tightening bolts are loose or the plate spring breaks, the air gap between the iron core along with the armature changes. Or impact, deal with it without delay.
(3) Frequently check no matter whether the hoisting device is actually loose. If the hoisting system is loose, the four corners belonging to the electromagnetic vibration feeder shall be unbalanced, which will affect the feeding quality, it should be tightened without delay.
(4) The sealing cover belonging to the vibrator must be covered to circumvent dust from entering, forestalling the gap between the particular leaf springs, and cleaning the dust accumulation with the sealing cover frequently.
To be a feeding device before fine crushing, generally disc feeders are widely used in raw material mashing process systems. However, that disc feeder has gathered material drop points, critical wear, more material leakage, and heavy maintenance investment in the later stage, which as well brings great difficulties to be able to environmental governance. Based on my years of experience, the use involving electromagnetic vibration feeder is definitely more stable. Taking into account the special places where the raw material is crushed plus the material is dusty, that closed GZF type is usually more suitable. The electromagnetic vibrating feeder has the next characteristics:
(1) Strong vibration plus high efficiency;
(2) A smaller amount power consumption per heap of material;
(3) Even feeding and simple functioning;
(4) Simple structure, sturdy and durable, convenient as well as quick maintenance;
(5) Steady and reliable, low sounds, long life, stable vibration pattern.
Relatively speaking, the production cost with the disc feeder is higher than that of the particular electromagnetic vibration feeder, and the maintenance amount is as well greater. In the live material crushing process, the electromagnetic vibrating feeder develops slowly from the impact of the on-site operating environment, investment environment along with raw material properties. With the continuous deepening of business fine management work, the required forms of electromagnetic vibrating feeder while in the raw material crushing process features a broad space. Compared considering the disk feeder, the application case of electromagnetic vibrating feeder has higher efficiency and many more stable performance, which greatly improves the working ecosystem and reduces the following investment.