Forum Alice Cooper Strona Główna Alice Cooper
Forum Fanów Legendy Muzycznego Horroru

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

HIGHLAND HEIGHT, Ky. — A 21-year-old

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Alice Cooper Strona Główna -> Off-topic
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lychee9416

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 09, 2020 03:11    Temat postu: HIGHLAND HEIGHT, Ky. — A 21-year-old Odpowiedz z cytatem

HIGHLAND HEIGHT, Ky. — A 21-year-old Upper Kentucky college student provides started his own organization.
Isaiah Kelly custom styles and restores shoes vision studying for classes.
“So what’s really crazy usually I was not into art by any means, ” Kelly said, with a brush around his hand painting a pair of shoes. I never thought d a million years I'd be sitting here artwork a shoe. ”
Kelly states his outlook has changed in recent days.
“My first major here at NKU was graphic design which within the school of the arts. I didn't like it a great deal that I switched my major like following a first semester. ”
For Kelly that is an experience during his or her freshman year at North Kentucky University while he also worked in the shoe store.
“I didn't care about shoes or perhaps clothes but I estimate being around shoes 40 hours a week I just fell inside love with shoes. going into my freshman season of college I use to look up the best way shoes for cheap on YouTube just cause I am just really frugal with my money, ” Kelly explained.
Kelly said that’s when he happened apon a video on making designs and customizing footwear. “Now I love art. I see the skill in everything. Every time I see a set of shoes. Right now we complete shoes be we eventually can do phone cases, hats, t-shirts, we want to do everything, ” Kelly stated.
Kelly has a love for restoring and customizing shoes and boots but needed to how to develop a balanced business-oriented help system. He acquired those skills by taking part in the university's Inkubator Program which provides resources on growing a company.
“Something that we planned for our students is the capability to test it released and that’s something that when you’re setting up entrepreneurship and there isn't a support structure like this, it’s very challenging, ” explained Zac Strobl, Center to get Innovation and Entrepreneur in NKU.
For Kelly, he’s transformed his challenges suitable meaningful and rewarding occupation all before graduating university.
“I think that’s the coolest thing to do. Just knowing that anyone appreciates my creativity it is willing to not only buy it but wear the idea themselves, ” Kelly said.
The entrepreneur said he’s completed at the very least 50 orders of tailor-made shoes and earned $10, 000 since his start just one year ago.
https://www.goods-diy.com/phoenix/admin/prod/search?searchValue=Shoes&searchProdStyle
201911ld
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 09, 2020 03:11    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Alice Cooper Strona Główna -> Off-topic Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: